The Doctrine Project is the home to several PHP libraries primarily focused on database storage and object mapping. The core projects are the Object Relational Mapper (ORM) and the Database Abstraction Layer (DBAL) it is built upon.
Sticker Mule is the fastest and easiest way to buy custom printed products. Thousands of people trust us to make kick ass stickers, labels,...View More
Doctrine has been downloaded a total of 2,725,769,499 times!
Why use Doctrine?
- Around since 2006 with very stable, high-quality codebase.
- Extremely flexible and powerful object-mapping and query features.
- Support for both high-level and low-level database programming for all your use-cases.
- Large Community and integrations with many different frameworks (Mulberry Silk Sleep Mask Eye Mask Zodiac Aries Taurus Gemini Can, Laravel, Laminas and more).
Latest Blog Posts
- New Release: Doctrine MongoDB ODM 2.3 with Attributes, JSON Schema Validation, and more
- New Release: Doctrine DBAL 3.2.0
- DBAL 3 SQL Injection Security Vulnerability fixed (CVE-2021-43608)
- Laurèl | Vintage Waistcoat | 1980s | Vest with Baroque Pattern i
- New Release: Doctrine DBAL 2.13.1 and 3.1.0 with important Forward Compatibility fix
- New Release: Doctrine DBAL 2.13 with Deprecations and Forward Compatibility
- New Major Release: Doctrine DBAL 3.0
- Released doctrine/migrations 3.0-alpha
- TEMPLATE - Halloween Template - Door Hanger Template - DIY Door
- Doctrine Webinars
Who uses Doctrine?
Many other popular PHP projects use libraries from Doctrine. Some use the full ORM and others may only use one small library such as the S-lon Tex 210 Nylon Cord 0.5mm, 3 Ply Twisted 77 yards (231 fee. Here are some projects that use Doctrine.
|JMS Libraries||Go! AOP||KNP Labs|
|eZ Platform||API Platform||PrestaShop|
|TYPO3||Sonata Project||Akeneo PIM|
|Pimcore||Anansy 44quot; x 54quot; Child#39;s Quilt * Good Luck Mythic||and many more…|
Want to support Doctrine?
Doctrine ORM for enterprise
Available as part of the Tidelift Subscription .
Tidelift is working with the maintainers of Doctrine ORM and thousands of other open source projects to deliver commercial support and maintenance for the open source dependencies you use to build your applications. Save time, reduce risk, and improve code health, while paying the maintainers of the exact dependencies you use.
Enterprise-ready open source software—managed for you.
Your subscription includes:
- Security updates: Tidelift’s security response team coordinates patches for new breaking security vulnerabilities and alerts immediately through a private channel, so your software supply chain is always secure.
- Licensing verification and indemnification: Tidelift verifies license information to enable easy policy enforcement and adds intellectual property indemnification to cover creators and users in case something goes wrong. You always have a 100% up-to-date bill of materials for your dependencies to share with your legal team, customers, or partners.
- Maintenance and code improvement: Tidelift ensures the software you rely on keeps working as long as you need it to work. Your managed dependencies are actively maintained and we recruit additional maintainers where required.
- Package selection and version guidance: We help you choose the best open source packages from the start—and then guide you through updates to stay on the best releases as new issues arise.
- Roadmap input: Take a seat at the table with the creators behind the software you use. Tidelift’s participating maintainers earn more income as their software is used by more subscribers, so they’re interested in knowing what you need.
- Tooling and cloud integration: Tidelift works with GitHub, GitLab, BitBucket, and more. We support every cloud platform (and other deployment targets, too).